Who owns America

http://utrend.tv/v/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact/

Advertisements

One thought on “Who owns America

  1. Hi Dave,
    The information in that video seems to be factual. I know that you have a great distrust of the main stream media. I get about 98% of my news from the New York Times and NPR. The other 2% come from things that friends forward to me from the Seattle Times, Wall Street Journal and the like that I consider to be much more conservative than my sources. The information I have gotten regarding distribution of wealth from my sources is totally consistent with your video.

    In my opinion, this re-distribution of wealth is a direct result of Republican tax policies that started with Reagan and have been consistent to this day: coddle the rich and screw everyone else.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s